Ships from Markham, ON
Free shipping for orders over $75
1Zpresso K-Max manual coffee grinder - Suitable for Pour-over and espresso with Stainless Steel 48mm burr and finer adjustment dial design. The K-Max is a combination of K-Pro and K-Plus with a slimmer magnetic catch cup without blind shaker set.
Equipped with 9 numbers and 90 clicks for grind precision. Each click shifts the grind size by 22 microns. The K-Max is equipped with a top adjustment dial for accessible and simple grind adjustment.
The goal of the K Burr is to give you a hand grinder that is efficient and enjoyable to use - getting a great grind should not be a hassle. Start with medium-coarse grind for pour-overs, the K Series is a grinder built on consistency and excellent performance, and fine grind precision for espresso.
K-Max Grinder comes with Magnetic Catch Cup:
Using the open catch cup fiting/cap, removal of the cup is easy and quick by rotating in any direction. This allow for easier removal than twist tread cup.
Comfortable grip and easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for ease of handle.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks
- Quick-Disassembly Design
- Hexagonal 48mm stainless steal conical "K" burr, It has internal fixing between burr and central shaft which mean no burr wobble for better grind consistency.
1Zpresso K-Max Manual coffee grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, carring case
Weight: ~700g (1.56lb)
Dimension: 19.3 x 14 x 6.2 cm
Ground Capacity: 35-40 - depending on bean type
Material: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
Content: 1Zpresso K-Max, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, anti-slip rubber, 1zpresso Cylinder Case.
- do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be clean with dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- the burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected, as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.
A Beginner's Guide to Using a Coffee Grinder
I. Introduction For many coffee lovers, there's nothing quite like a freshly ground cup of coffee to start the day. However, in order to achieve that perfect brew, it's important...Read More 0 comments
The Sweet Debate: Should You Add Sugar to Your Cup of Specialty Coffee?
Are you a specialty coffee drinker who's unsure about adding sugar to your brew? While some coffee enthusiasts believe that adding sugar can mask the true flavor of specialty coffee,...Read More 0 comments
How a Coffee Sifter Can Take Your Coffee Game to the Next Level
Elevate your coffee game with the Kruve Sifter base, the ultimate tool for sifting coffee beans by size. Achieve the perfect grind for your brewing method, experiment with different techniques,...Read More 0 comments