Ships from Markham, ON
Free shipping for orders over $75
Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso with Oat Milk Cold Foam
Posted on June 25 2021,
Spice up your cold coffee game at home! Try out this easy and delicious Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso with Oat Milk Cold Foam recipe from wendy.love.baking:
Prep time: 5 mins
- 3 shots of @rohi_coffee espresso
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 small ice cubes
- 3 fluid ounce oat milk
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Pour the espresso, brown sugar and ice cubes into a mason jar (or any shaker you have).
- Shake for 20 seconds.
- Pour the oat milk into a milk frother, add in brown sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract
- Froth until foaming!
- Pour the froth over the shaken espresso
See this recipe come to life with this video from wendy.love.baking: