1Zpresso J-MAX manual coffee grinder - Suitable for espresso and filter with 48mm Titanium-coated Stainless Steel burrs with a unique adjustment dial design. Moving the burr by 8.8 microns per click, it has the finest adjustment mechanism among all of the 1Zpresso grinders.
It is equipped with an external adjustment ring with 9 numbers/ 90 clicks per rotation, 8.8 microns each click. This makes it perfect for espresso.
- Comfortable grip, easy to grind and good weight.
- Curved handle lever and ball knob for comfortable grip.
- 9 numbers on the dial, and 90 clicks/rotation with rotation indicator, for a total of 450 clicks / 5 rotation.
- Turkish Coffee – 70 clicks
- Espresso – 120 clicks
- Aeropress / Moka-pot – 190 clicks
- Pour-over – 270 clicks
- French press – 360 clicks
- Designed for quick disassembly.
- Has a titanium-coated burr that is fixed to the shaft. This makes for effortless grinding and enhanced stability.
1Zpresso J-Max Manual Coffee Grinder, cleaning brush, cleaning blower, 1Zpresso Cylinder Case
Color: Iron gray
Weight: 775g (1.7lb)
Dimensions: 14 x 18 x 5.6cm
Grounds Capacity: 35~40g
Materials: Wood, polycarbonate, silicone, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy
- Do not clean the grinder with water. The grinder should only be cleaned with a dry brush, blower, or other grinder specific cleaner/tablet.
- The burr of the grinder was calibrated and fixed in place by the 1Zpresso team. Disassembly of the burr may affect grind accuracy and cause damage to the grinder. Please take caution when taking your grinder apart.
- Please read the instruction manual and grind setting reference guide before use.
- There may be small scratches on the surface of the aluminum body, similar to that of brushed steel. This is normal and expected, as part of the anodizing process.
All 1Zpresso products include a one-year limited warranty under normal usage.