Ships from Markham, ON
Cyber Week SALE IS LIVE NOW!
Posted on March 10 2023,
Looking for a delicious coffee cocktail that's perfect for any occasion? Look no further than the Espresso Martini! This tasty and easy-to-make cocktail combines the rich flavours of espresso and coffee liqueur with the smoothness of vodka for a drink that's sure to impress. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or just looking to unwind after a long day, the Espresso Martini is the perfect pick-me-up. Follow this simple recipe to make your own at home and enjoy the bold, complex flavours of this classic coffee cocktail.
- 1 shot of espresso (Rohi Coffee Whiskey Barrel Aged)
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlúa (coffee liqueur)
- Coffee beans, for garnish
- Brew a shot of espresso or 1 oz of strong brewed coffee and let it cool to room temperature.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the cooled espresso, vodka, and Kahlúa to the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a few coffee beans on top.
Enjoy your delicious Espresso Martini!